1. What is RB Mobile?
RB mobile allows you to pre-pay for cheap international calling credit by text message. You can then make cheap international calls - direct from your mobile – without the need to buy a second SIM card.
2. How do I buy RB Mobile Calling Credit?
Simply text RB to 83007 and you will be charged £5 by your mobile service provider plus the standard network rate for your request message. RB Mobile will then credit you with £5 of cheap call credit to make international calls direct from your mobile.
3. How do I make a call using RB Mobile?
1. Call the RB Mobile access number that you’ll find included in our reply text message.
2. Then, at the prompt, dial your international destination number- do not press send again.
3. That's it your connected!
4. What happens when I press send on my mobile handset (after dialling the international destination)?
If you press send on your mobile, at any time, after dialling the international number you will put your call to the RB Mobile service on hold and will start another call through your mobile provider's service. This will result in your mobile provider charging you for an international call.
So remember, to continue to enjoy low cost international calls from your mobile, DON'T PRESS SEND!
5. I’ve sent a request text message but haven’t received a response – what should I do?
You will normally receive your calling credit within a few minutes; however on some occasions this may take longer. If you don’t receive your confirmation text message then please call 033 3321 8706 or email us at email@example.com
6. How much will my call cost me?
First, choose your country, the price to call that country is then displayed. This is the price per minute for your call and includes VAT and the costs for the international part of the call. Please note there is a connection charge applied to each call which is equal to twice the pence per minute rate (up to a maximum of 30 pence).
The cost of the call to the RB Mobile access number may be included in the call package with your mobile service provider; you should check the rate charged prior to making a call.
7. How do I know how much calling credit I have left?
You will hear your current balance each time you call our access number.
8. Are there any hidden costs of using RB Mobile?
No - you will be charged for the £5 text message by your mobile service provider. You will then receive calling credit for this amount which will reduce, at the advertised rate, every time you make a call.
You may be charged for the call to our access number; however this is likely to be included in any call package that you have with your service provider. You should check the rate before you make a call.
9. Can I use RB Mobile from another phone?
Yes, you can but you will need to set up an account for the alternative number to have call credit for that number.
10. Can I use RB Mobile outside the UK?
You will only be able to topup or call our access numbers from within the United Kingdom. Unfortunately, if you live overseas or are on holiday outside of the UK you will not be able to use Ratebuster Mobile.
11. How do I contact customer services?
Call our customer services on 033 3321 8706 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Will my calling credit expire?
Your calling credit will expire after 90 days of making your last call.